- Image Processing : Medical Image Analysis : Parallel Processing : Computer Networks : Cryptography and Data Security
Dr. Danish Shehzad joined FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES) as an Assistant Professor in January, 2019. Before joining NUCES he has teaching and research experience of 5 years. He worked as a researcher on Brain Inspired Run-time system for very large scale brain simulation (BiRTS) project funded by Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. He also worked as a senior researcher on a joint venture between Kadir Has University and Selcuk University, Turkey for the Automatic Detection of various diseases through medical image processing. He has published his research work in well-reputed international journals and also serves as reviewer in multiple international journals and conferences.
- PhD (Computer Engineering), Kadir Has University, Turkey (2019)
- MS (Computer Science), Hazara University, Pakistan (2014)
- B.Sc. (Telecommunication & Networks), COMSATS University, Pakistan (2010)
- Danish Shehzad, Sona Gurcuyeva, Tamer Dag, Banu Bozkurt, “Novel Application Software for the Semi-Automated Analysis of Infrared Meibography Images.” CORNEA Journal. 11, 2019.
- Danish Shehzad, Tamer Dag, “Image Steganography Based on Block Matrix Determinant Method.” KSII Transaction on Internet and Information Systems. 07, 2019.
- Danish Shehzad, Tamer Dag, “A novel image steganography technique based on similarity of bits pairs.” IEEE 8th Control and System Graduate Research Colloquium (ICSGRC), Shah Alam, Malaysia. 08, 2017.
- Wasif Ali Shah, Danish Shehzad, Arif Iqbal Umar, Noor ul Amin, Junaid Hussain, Abdul Qadir, “Audio Steganography Based on LSB MSB Difference and FMC” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. 06, 2017.
- Danish Shehzad, Zeki Bozkus: “Optimizing NEURON Simulation Environment using Remote Memory Access with Recursive Doubling On Distributed Memory Systems”, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience. 06, 2016.
- Muhammad Shoaib, Zakir Khan, Danish Shehzad, Tamer Dag, Arif Iqbal Umar, Noor Ul Amin; “Performance Improvement of Threshold based Audio Steganography using Parallel Computation”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications. 11, 2016.
- Junaid Hussain, Noor ul Amin, Wasif Shah, Arif Iqbal, Zakir Khan, Danish Shehzad, “A Novel Weighted Clustering Mechanism for Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. 11, 2016.
- Danish Shehzad, Zakir Khan, Hasan Dag, Zeki Bozkus: “A Novel Hybrid Encryption Scheme to Ensure Hadoop Based Cloud Data Security”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security. 4, 2016.
- Zakir Khan, Mohsin Shah, Muhammad Naeem, Toqeer Mahmood, Noor ul Amin, Danish Shehzad: “Threshold-based Steganography: A Novel Technique for Improved Payload and SNR”, International Arab Journal of Information Technology. 4, 2016.
- Danish Shehzad, Zeki Bozkus: “Optimizing NEURON Brain Simulator with Remote Memory Access On Distributed Memory Systems.” 11th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies; Peshawar, Pakistan. 12, 2015.
- Muhammad Junaid Iqbal, Noor ul Amin, Nizamuddin, Arif Iqbal Umar, Danish Shehzad: “Smart Privacy Preserving Protocol for Wireless Body Area Networks”. National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology, India. 02, 2015.
- Danish Shehzad, Arif Iqbal Umar, Noor ul Amin, Waqar Ishaq: “A Novel Mechanism for Detection of Sybil Attack in MANETs”, International Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, Dubai, UAE. 10, 2014.
- Danish Shehzad, Waqar Ishaq, Zakir Khan, Junaid Iqbal: “An Enhanced Weight Based Clustering Algorithm for Mobile Adhoc Networks”, International Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems; Dubai, UAE. 10, 2014.
- Zakir Khan, Mohsin Shah, Mohammad Naeem, Danish Shehzad, Toqeer Mehmood: “LSB Steganography using Bits Complementation”. International Conference on Chemical Engineering and Advanced Computational Technologies; Pretoria, South Africa. 11, 2014.