Mr. Haris Khurram has joined us recently. He is currently pursuing his PhD in Statistics (Bayesian Non-Parametric Modelling). Earlier he has secured M.Phil. in Statistics in the area of Graphical Estimation of the parameters of Continuous Family of Distributions. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan has been his almamater. He had already started sharpening his skills of teaching at BZU Multan and Multan Postgraduate College, Multan where he contributed in Visiting and Permanent capacity respectively.
- Shahzad, M. A., and Khurram, H. (2018). Adaptive principal Component Calibration estimation in survey sampling. Paper present at 16th International Conference of statistical sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Iqbal, M. M., Khurram, H. and Afzal, S. (2016). A New Way to Identify the Family of Continuous Probability Distributions and Estimation of Population Parameter(s). Sindh Univ. Res. Jour. (Sci. Ser.) Vol. 48 (4). pp.711-716
- Khurram, H. and Aslam, M. (2016). Marks Comparison: A Comparative Study of Marks Distribution of Student of Matriculation in Multan District. The Sindh University Journal of Education Vol. 45(2). pp. 21-28
- Khurram, H. and Aslam, M. (2016). Size Distortion for Linear Regression Model in the Presence of Heteroscedastic and Non-Normal Error Terms. Proc. 14th International Conference on Statistical Sciences Karachi, Pakistan – March 14-16, Vol. 29, pp. 221-228
- Khurram, H. and Aslam, M. (2014). Inference About the FIFA Matches: An Application of the Logistic Regression and Classical Tests. Journal of Research (Science), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Vol. 24-25, pp. 39-46
- MPhil(Statistics), B.Z.U Multan, Pakistan (2016)
- MSc(Statistics), B.Z.U Multan, Pakistan (2014)
- BSc, Govt. Collage of Science Multan, Pakistan (2012)