- Machine learning/ Pattern recognition : Big Data : Feature Selection
Muhammad Haris join as lecturer in Computer Science Department at the FAST-NU. Prior to this, he was serving as Graduate Assistant at GIK Institute for two years, his duties include teaching and coordinating the programming labs. His research interests broadly encompass machine learning, Big Data and pattern recognition. Recently he has published a research paper in Expert Systems with Applications (ESWA). He received an MS in Computer System Engineering Degree from GIK Institute. He got Gold Medal in Undergraduate and earn MS Fellowship in GIK Institute, also he maintained 4.0/4.0 GPA and graduated with Institute’s Gold Medal among all the Faculties.
- MS(CE) (Machine learning), GIK Institute, Pakistan (2018)
- MCS(Algorithms), AWKUM, Pakistan (2015)
- B.Sc. (Networking), AWKUM, Pakistan (2013)
- S. F. Hussain and M. Haris, “A k-means based Co-clustering (kCC) Algorithm for Sparse, High Dimensional Data,” Expert Systems with Applications, Sep. 2018.
- H. Ali, M. Haris, F. Hadi, and A. ullah, “Solving Traveling Salesman Problem through Optimization Techniques Using Genetic Algorithm and Ant Colony Optimization,” Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences, pp. 55–62, 2016. [ISI indexed]
- H. Ali, F. Hadi, A. Ullah, and M. Haris, “Optimal Path Selection Using Dijkstra’s and e- PSO for Swarm Robots,” International Computer Sciences and Informatics Conference, p. 91, 2016.