Career Services Office Duties:
Provide support to students in work experience placements including internships and practicum placements and guide them according to industry requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a current database of appropriate employers, student placements and experiential assignments.
- Advising students for all opportunities in the market and guide them accordingly.
- Coordinating student and placement activities at University level.
- Playing an active role in the distribution of relevant documentation to student’s through factual and online portal.
- Supporting both paid internships and unpaid placements for all programs.
- Invite employer for on campus recruitment drive and make the necessary arrangements.
- To organize and attend placement visits.
- To make sure maximum of our graduates get an opportunity to be campus interviewed.
- Designing and implementing student work programs including resume writing, interview preparation workshops etc.
- Publishing Graduate Directory
- Organize Open House/ Job Fair