- Computer Networks, Cryptography and Information Security, Steganography, IoT security, VANET security, Signcryption, Public Key Cryptosystems.
Dr. Danish Shehzad joined FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES) as an Assistant Professor in January, 2019. Before joining NUCES he has teaching and research experience of 5 years. He worked as a researcher on Brain Inspired Run-time system for very large scale brain simulation (BiRTS) project funded by Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. He also worked as a senior researcher on a joint venture between Kadir Has University and Selcuk University, Turkey for the Automatic Detection of various diseases through medical image processing. He has published his research work in well-reputed international journals and also serves as reviewer in multiple international journals and conferences.
PhD Computer Engineering, Kadir Has University, Istanbul, Turkey (2014 – 2018)
2012 – 2014 MS Computer Science, Hazara University, Mansehra, Pakistan (2012 – 2014)
(CGPA: 3.78/4.0) Ranked 2nd among all MS students of Computer Science
BS (Honors) Computer Science Department, Comsats University, Pakistan (2006 – 2010)
1. Junaid Hassan, Danish Shehzad, Fahad Alqarni, Umer Aftab, Insafullah“A Light-weight Proxy Re-encryption
Approach with Certificate based and Incremental Cryptography for E-enabled E-Health care” Security and
Commination Networks (Impact Factor: 1.79) Accepted
2. Yasir Munir, Muhammad Umar Aftab, Danish Shehzad, Ali M. Aseere, Habib Shah “Effective Passive Multi-
Target Localization Using Maximum Likelihood” Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
(Impact Factor: 2.336) Accepted
3. Muhammad Faheem Mushtaq, Mobeen Shahroz, Ali M Aseere, Habib Shah, Rizwan Majeed, Danish Shehzad,
Ali Samad “BHCNet: Neural Network-Based Brain Hemorrhage Classification Using Head CT Scan” IEEE
Access; 06, 2021. (Impact Factor: 3.745)
4. Muhammad Asghar Khan, Habib Shah, Sajjad Ur Rehman, Neeraj Kumar, Rozaida Ghazali, Danish Shehzad,
Insaf Ullah “Securing Internet of Drones with Identity-based Proxy Signcryption” IEEE Access; 06, 2021.
(Impact Factor: 3.745)
5. Ali Hamza, Danish Shehzad , Shahzad Sarfraz, Usman Habib. “Novel Secure Hybrid Image Steganography
Technique Based on Pattern Matching ” KSII Transaction on Internet and Information Systems; Vol 15 No. 03,
2021. (Impact Factor: 0.648)
6. Sehar Umbreen, Danish Shehzad, Numan Shafi, Bilal Khan, and Usman Habib. “An Energy-Efficient
Mobility-Based Cluster Head Selection for Lifetime Enhancement of Wireless Sensor Networks.” IEEE
Access; 11, 2020. (Impact Factor: 3.745)
7. Danish Shehzad, Sona Gurcuyeva, Tamer Dag, Banu Bozkurt, “Novel Application Software for the Semi-
Automated Analysis of Infrared Meibography Images.” CORNEA Journal; 11, 2019. (Impact Factor: 2.35)
8. Danish Shehzad, Tamer Dag, “Image Steganography Based on Block Matrix Determinant Method.” KSII
Transaction on Internet and Information Systems; 07, 2019. (Impact Factor: 0.648)
9. Wasif Ali Shah, Danish Shehzad, Arif Iqbal Umar, Noor ul Amin, Junaid Hussain, Abdul Qadir, “Audio
Steganography Based on LSB MSB Difference and FMC” International Journal of Computer Science and
Information Security; Vol. 15 No. 06, 2017.
10. Danish Shehzad, Zeki Bozkus: “Optimizing NEURON Simulation Environment using Remote Memory
Access with Recursive Doubling On Distributed Memory Systems”, Computational Intelligence and
Neuroscience; 06, 2016. (Impact Factor: 2.15)
11. Muhammad Shoaib, Zakir Khan, Danish Shehzad, Tamer Dag, Arif Iqbal Umar, Noor Ul Amin; “Performance
Improvement of Threshold based Audio Steganography using Parallel Computation”, International Journal of
Advanced Computer Science and Applications; 11, 2016.
12. Junaid Hussain, Noor ul Amin, Wasif Shah, Arif Iqbal, Zakir Khan, Danish Shehzad, “A Novel Weighted
Clustering Mechanism for Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Computer Science and
Information Security; Vol. 14 No. 11, 2016.
13. Danish Shehzad, Zakir Khan, Hasan Dag, Zeki Bozkus: “A Novel Hybrid Encryption Scheme to Ensure
Hadoop Based Cloud Data Security”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security;
Vol. 14 No. 4, 2016.
14. Zakir Khan, Mohsin Shah, Muhammad Naeem, Toqeer Mahmood, Noor ul Amin, Danish Shehzad:
“Threshold-based Steganography: A Novel Technique for Improved Payload and SNR”, International Arab
Journal of Information Technology; Vol. 13, No 4, 2016. (Impact Factor: 0.742)
1. Danish Shehzad, Tamer Dag:“A novel image steganography technique based on similarity of bits pairs.” IEEE
8th Control and System Graduate Research Colloquium (ICSGRC), Shah Alam, Malaysia; 08/2017.
2. Danish Shehzad, Zeki Bozkus: “Optimizing NEURON Brain Simulator with Remote Memory Access On
Distributed Memory Systems.” 11th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies; Peshawar,
3. Muhammad Junaid Iqbal, Noor ul Amin, Nizamuddin, Arif Iqbal Umar, Danish Shehzad: “Smart Privacy
Preserving Protocol for Wireless Body Area Networks”. National Conference on Recent Trends in Information
Technology, India; 02/2015.
4. Danish Shehzad, Dr. Arif Iqbal Umar, Noor ul Amin, Waqar Ishaq: “A Novel Mechanism for Detection of
Sybil Attack in MANETs”, International Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, Dubai,
5. Danish Shehzad, Waqar Ishaq, Zakir Khan, Junaid Iqbal: “An Enhanced Weight Based Clustering Algorithm
for Mobile Adhoc Networks”. International Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems; Dubai,
6. Zakir Khan, Mohsin Shah, Mohammad Naeem, Danish Shehzad, Toqeer Mehmood: “LSB Steganography
using Bits Complementation”. International Conference on Chemical Engineering and Advanced
Computational Technologies; Pretoria, South Africa; 11/2014.