In this modern era of Information technology, Conferences are one of the most common tools used for interaction between researchers, academia, government agencies and industry. Conference provides a cohesive networking opportunity to the national/international researchers to share their work. Therefore, it is proposed to arrange an international conference annually by different institutions, under the umbrella of IEEE Lahore section. The conference will be technically sponsored by IEEE and the proceedings of the conference will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital library.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The proposed conference aims at providing a platform for fostering research collaborations among the researchers from all over the world. The objective of the conference is to initiate research and development projects related to Key Information Technology (IT) research areas. The conference will provide cohesive networking opportunity to the international researchers to share their work. Following are the key objectives we plan to achieve through the proposed conference:
- Identify Key IT areas and common research interest among researchers and IT practitioners from Pakistan and other countries.
- To provide a platform for sharing of knowledge and expertise among the participants.
- Promote research collaborations in crucial IT areas, facilitate interactions for joint proposal writing and formulating funding strategies, and assist in identifying potential sources of funding from public and private sectors in both the countries.
- Explore avenues for exchanging scholars among academic and research institutions of international repute.
- Understand and identify the requirements of Pakistan in terms of technology with implementation of China-Pakistan economic corridor (CPEC) project.
- Propose solutions for the identified problem as discussed in point V above.