- Time Series Econometrics, Structural Break Testing in Regression Models, Non-parametric Approaches dealing with Endogeneity in finite Samples.
Mr. Gulfam Haider is a PhD Scholar in Econometrics at International Islamic University Islamabad. His main research areas are Non-Parametric Models and Information Theory in Economics. He holds an M.Phil. degree in Econometrics from International Islamic University Islamabad and MSc in Economics from GC University (GCU) Faisalabad. He has more than six years of teaching experience. Previously, he has taught at various institutions including Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi. He also has hands-on experience of working on different projects with ACNielsen Company, UNICEF and CIDA (Canadian Investigation Development Agency)
- PhD Scholar(Econometrics), International Islamic University, Pakistan (2013)
- M.Phil(Econometrics), International Islamic University, Pakistan (2012)
- M.Sc(Economics), G.C University Faisalabad, Pakistan (2006)
- B.Sc(Mathematics/ Statistics & Economics), Government Municipal Degree College Faisalabad, Pakistan (2004)
Haider, G., Jabbar, A., & Rashid, M. (2019). Maximum Empirical Likelihood as an Alternative to Generalized Method of Moments for a Finite Sample Case.
Ahmed, M., Haider, G., & Zaman, A. (2017). Detecting structural change with heteroskedasticity. Communications in Statistics -Theory and Methods, 46(21), 10446-10455.
Ullah. S, et al. (2010). “Modeling and Forecasting of wheat yield of Pakistan” Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci. Vol. 2, No.1.