Saba Naseem joined the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST-NUCES) as an Instructor in 2018. Along with her job, she completed her master’s in Computer Science from National Textile University (NTU), Faisalabad and is currently working as Lecturer in Computer Science Department at FAST-NUCES CFD.
Her areas of interest are:
- Data Sciences
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Web Development
- Software Engineering
- Human Computer Interaction
Natural Language Processing (NLP) : Sentiment and Thematic Analysis
Master of Science in Computer Science (Major: NLP), 2021, National Textile University (NTU), Faisalabad
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, 2018, University of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore
1. Naseem, S., Mahmood, T., Asif, M., Rashid, J., Umair, M. and Shah, M., 2021, November. Survey on sentiment analysis of user reviews. In 2021 International Conference on Innovative Computing (ICIC) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
2. Naseem, S., Kashif, L. and Mahmood, S., Role of Computer Programming in Processing and Management of Textile Industry-A Review. Asia Pacific Journal of Emerging Markets, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2020.
1. Naseem, S., Mahmood, T., Recognizing Factors Effecting the Use of Mobile Banking Apps through Sentiment and Thematic Analysis on User Reviews in Neural Computing and Applications (NCAA),Springer.