Mr. Masood Habib joined National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST-NUCES) as Lecturer in 2021. Before this, he was teaching in the Department of Computer Science, COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus, Sahiwal Pakistan. He received his Master’s Degree in Computing from the Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Islamabad Campus, Pakistan.
He has published several articles in reputed journals and conferences. His areas of interest are:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Wireless & mobile Networks
PhD (Computer Sciences) In Progress
Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
MS (Information Technology) 2009
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Islamabad Campus, Pakistan
BS (Information Technology) 2007
University of Malakand, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Wang, J., Wang, Z., Qiu, S., & Habib, M. (2021). A selection framework of sensor combination feature subset for human motion phase segmentation. Information Fusion, 70, 1-11. (IF=13.669)
- Tao YOU, Masood Habib, Fadi Al-Turjman (2021) “Neural Network-based Adaptive Hybridized Computational Model for Simulated word learning and its implications for human psychology” Current Psychology (Submitted)(IF=2.051)
Ullah, F., Wang, J., Farhan, , Habib, M., & Khalid, S. (2021). Software plagiarism detection in multiprogramming languages using machine learning approach. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 33(4), e5000. (IF=1.447)
- Basit, M. A., Khattak, H. A., Ahmed, S., Nawaz, A., Habib, M., & Zaman, K. (2020, August). Driving Behaviour Analysis in Connected Vehicles. In 2020 International Conference on UK-China Emerging Technologies (UCET)(pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Razzaq Malik, K., Habib, M., Khalid, S., Ullah, F., Umar, M., Sajjad, T., & Ahmad, A. (2017). Data compatibility to enhance sustainable capabilities for autonomous analytics in IoT. Sustainability, 9(6), 877. (IF=2.576)
- Ali Shah P.A., Habib M., Sajjad T., Umar M., Babar M. (2017) Applications and Challenges Faced by
Internet of Things – A Survey. In: Ferreira J., Alam M. (eds) Future Intelligent Vehicular Technologies.
Future 5V 2016. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, vol 185. Springer, Cham
Ibrar, , Habib, M., Umar, M., & Iqbal, M. (2016, May). Stability analysis of DHT based multi-path routing protocol under group-based mobility models and entity-based mobility models in mobile ad-hoc networks. In 2016 IEEE Information Technology, Networking, Electronic and Automation Control Conference(pp. 777-783). IEEE.
Rashid Naseem, Masood Habib, Adeel Ahmed, Sajid Ullah Khan, Muhammad Saqib “Program Restructuring Using Agglomerative Clustering Technique Based on Binary Features” in 8th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies, pp. 1 – 6, (IEEE ICET 8-9 October 2012).
Hamid Ali, Masood Habib, Muhammad Arshad and Rashid Naseem, “Serial Number based IPv6 Addressing Architecture in a Foreign IPv4 Network”. JOURNAL OF COMPUTING, VOLUME 4, ISSUE 10, OCTOBER 2012, ISSN (Online) 2151-9617
Fasee Ullah, Masood Habib, Masood Ahmad and Jawad Muhammad “Analysis of Security Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks” in 2011 3rd International Conference on Computer Research and Development Shanghai, China, pp. 383– 387, March 11 – 13, 2011.
Masood Habib Masood Ahmad, Muhammad Zahir Shah, Fasee Ullah and Shah Hussain “Energy Aware Uniform Cluster-Head Distribution Technique for Hierarchal Wireless Sensor Networks” in IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security Vol. 10 No. 10 pp. 97-103, Korea October 30, 2010.
Hamid Ali, Masood Ahmad, Masood Habib “IPv4 addressing in IPv6 Network” in 2011 the 3nd International Conference on Computer and Network Technology (ICCNT 2011) held 26 – 28, February 2011, Taiyuan China
Habib, M., & Ahmad, M. (2010, February). A review of some security aspects of WiMAX and converged network. In 2010 Second International Conference on Communication Software and Networks(pp. 372-376). IEEE
Habib, M., Mehmood, T., Ullah, F., & Ibrahim, M. (2009, November). Performance of WiMAX security algorithm (the comparative study of RSA encryption algorithm with ECC encryption algorithm). In 2009 International Conference on Computer Technology and Development(Vol. 2, pp. 108-112). IEEE.
Fasee-Ullah, Tahir Mehmood, Masood Habib and Muhammad Ibrahim “SPINS: Security Protocols for Sensor Networks” In the proceedings of International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC 2009), PP. 333 – 337, Perth, Australia, July 2009.
Muhammad Ibrahim, Tahir Mehmood, Fasee-Ullah and Masood Habib “QoS Providence and Management in WiMAX using PMP mode” In the proceedings of International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC 2009), PP. 338 – 312, Perth, Australia, July 2009.