Mr. Muhammad Abdullah joined the FAST CFD campus in July 2013. Currently, he is working as Lecturer in Electrical Department. His area of interest includes:
1. Control Systems Analysis and Design
2. Digital Systems Implementation using FPGA
- M.S(Electrical( Control Systems )), UET, Lahore, Pakistan (2017)
- B.S(Electrical Specialization in Power), UET, Lahore, Pakistan (2013)
HEC Recognized Impact factor publications
1. M. Abdullah, A. A. Amin, S. Iqbal, and K. Mahmood-ul-Hasan, “Swing up and stabilization control of rotary inverted pendulum based on energy balance, fuzzy logic, and LQR controllers,” Measurement and Control, vol. 54, no. 9–10. SAGE Publications, pp. 1356–1370, Nov. 2021. doi: 10.1177/00202940211035406.
2. A. A. Amin and M. Abdullah, “A Comparative Study of DC-DC Buck, Boost, and Buck-Boost Converters with Proportional-Integral, Sliding Mode, and Fuzzy Logic Controllers,” Recent Advances in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Formerly Recent Patents on Electrical & Electronic Engineering), vol. 15. Bentham Science Publishers Ltd., Feb. 25, 2022. doi: 10.2174/2352096515666220225115809.
1. M. Abdullah, S. Iqbal, and U. Shahid, “On the Study of Chaotic Colpitts Oscillator Using Simulations and Experiments,” in 2018 International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 2018. DOI: 10.1109/ICEE.2018.8566960
2. F. Ghaffar, S. Iqbal, U. Shahid, and M. Abdullah, “Implementation of a BJT based jerk circuit: route to chaos with multiple attractors,” 2018 9th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCON). IEEE, Nov. 2018. doi: 10.1109/uemcon.2018.8796760.