Mr. Muhammad Irfan Ishaq holds Masters in Electrical Engineering Specialization in Signal Processing and Wave Propagation in 2012 from Linnaeus University, Sweden.He completed his Bachelor in Electronics Engineering in 2009 NUST-SEECS Islamabad. He served as a Lecturer in School of Electrical Engineering at The University of Faisalabad.
Field of Interest
- Digital Signal Processing
- Body Area Network (BAN)
- Signal Processing Antennas
- M.S(Signal Processing & Wave Propagation), Linnaeus University, Sweden (2012)
- MS(Signal Processing and Wave Propogation), Linnaeus University Sweden, Pakistan (2012)
- B.S(Electronics Engineering), NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan (2009)