- Date of Joining:
- 20 Years
- Requirements Engineering, Formal Methods, and Software Testing.
Dr. Qamar uz Zaman joined FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES), Chiniot-Faisalabad (CFD) Campus, Pakistan as an Assistant Professor in August 2022. He also worked as a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Software Engineering, Capital University of Science and Technology (CUST), Islamabad, and as a Lecturer at COMSATS University, Abbottabad Campus. He has published several articles in reputed journals and conferences. His interest areas include Requirements Engineering, Formal Methods, and Software Testing.
PhD, Capital University of Science and Technology (CUST), Islamabad, Pakistan
MS Software Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Taxila, Pakistan
HEC Recognized Impact factor publications
1. Jafari, Fakeeha, Aamer Nadeem, and Zaman Q.U., 2022. “Evaluation of Metamorphic Testing for Edge Detection in MRI Brain Diagnostics” Applied Sciences 12(17), pp. 8684. IF:2.83
2. Zaman Q.U., Nadeem A., Sindhu M.A., 2020. Formalizing the use case model: A model-based approach. Plos one, 15(4), p.e0231534. IF:3.24
1. Naseer A., Nadeem A., Zaman Q.U., “ A GUI Based Approach to Detect Energy Bugs in Android Applications,” 2021 16th International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET), Islamabad, Pakistan, 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICET54505.2021.9689870.
2. Butool R., Nadeem A., Sindhu M.A., and Zaman Q.U., “Improving Requirements Coverage in Test Case Prioritization for Regression Testing,” 2019 22nd International Multitopic Conference (INMIC), Islamabad, Pakistan, 2019, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/INMIC48123.2019.9022761.
3. Afzal T., Nadeem A., Sindhu M.A. and Zaman Q.U., “Test Case Prioritization Based on Path Complexity,” 2019 International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT), Islamabad, Pakistan, 2019, pp. 363-3635, doi: 10.1109/FIT47737.2019.00074.
4. Zaman Q.U., Sindhu M.A., Nadeem A., “Formalizing a Use Case to a Kripke Structure”, IASTED International Symposium Software Engineering and Applications (SEA 2015),