Field of Interest/Research
- Linear Array Antenna Design
- Patch Antenna Design
- mmWave Antennas for 5G Applications
- Electromagnetic Waves Propagation and Scattering
- M.Sc( Electrical Engineering), King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudia Arabia (2015)
- B.S(Telecomunication Engineering), NUCES Karachi, Pakistan (2011)
- Sharif I. M. Sheikh, Essam E. M. Hassan, SajidIqbal, “Capacitance Based Monitoring of a Three-phase Crude-Oil Flow”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, April 2019.
- Sharif I. M. Sheikh, Essam E. M. Hassan, SajidIqbal, Hussein Attia, “Novel Solution for Multi-Phase Semi-Cylindrical Capacitive Sensors”, IEEE Access, Vol. 7, August 2019.
- Hussein Attia,AbubakarHamza, Essam Hassan, Muhammad SajidIqbal, “Optimization and Simulation-Time Reduction of Elements Excitation in an Adaptive Antenna Array Employing Schelkunoff Nulling Theory”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2019.
- SamranNaveed and Muhammad SajidIqbal, “Genetic Approach to Solve Tower of Hanoi Problem”, Science International, Vol. 29, issue 1, Jan 2017, pp. 113-117.
- Muhammad SajidIqbal and Dr. KhurramKarimQureshi, “A Comparison between Fiber Optic Based Pressure, Strain and Temperature Sensors”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), Vol-3, Issue 10, October 2015, pp. 74-80.
- AbubakarHamza, Hussein Attia, Muhammad SajidIqbal, Essam Hassan, “Optimization of an Adaptive Antenna Array Excitations Employing Genetic Algorithm”, 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting – AP-S/URSI 2019. Atlanta, Georgia, USA – 7-12 July 2019.
- Essam E. M. Hassan,SajidIqbal,Sharif IqbalMitu Sheikh, “Novel Metering System of a Three-phase Oil Flow in Horizontal Pipeline”, 2018 IEEE Texas Symposium on Wireless and Microwave Circuits and Systems (WMCS), 5 – 6 April 2018.
- Muhammad SajidIqbal and Syed AwaisWahab Shah “Design of a Compact UWB Patch Antenna having Rectangular Parasitic Elements for UWB and Bluetooth Applications”, 2017 First International Conference on Latest trends in Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (INTELLECT), 15-16 November 2017, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Muhammad SajidIqbal and Muhammad Ahsan Khan, “Design and Optimization of Circular Satellite Orbits for Full Earth Coverage”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Sciences and Technology (ICEEST-2016), Karachi, Pakistan.
- Muhammad SajidIqbal, AbdurRehman bin Saud, UmaimaRehman, “A Cost Effective Audio Guidance System for Visually Impaired Persons”, 2018 4thInternational Conference on Engineering & Emerging Technologies (ICEET-2018), 22-23 February 2018 (Poster presentation).”