Field of Interest/Research
Linear Array Antenna Design
Patch Antenna Design
mmWave Antennas for 5G Applications
Electromagnetic Waves Propagation and Scattering
- M.Sc( Electrical Engineering), King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudia Arabia (2015)
B.S(Telecomunication Engineering), NUCES Karachi, Pakistan (2011)
- Y. Y. Ghadi, Muhammad Sajid Iqbal Iqbal, M. Adnan, K. Amjad, I. Ahmad and U. Farooq, “An Improved Artificial Neural Network-Based Approach for Total Harmonic Distortion Reduction in Cascaded H-Bridge Multilevel Inverters,” in IEEE Access, vol. 11, pp. 127348-127363, 2023.
- Turki Alsuwian, Muhammad Sajid Iqbal, Arslan Ahmed Amin, Muhammad Bilal Qadir, Saleh Almasabi, Mohammed Jalalah, “A Comparative Study of Design of Active Fault-Tolerant Control System for Air–Fuel Ratio Control of Internal Combustion Engine Using Particle Swarm Optimization, Genetic Algorithm, and Nonlinear Regression-Based Observer Model”, Applied Sciences, MDPI, Vol. 12, issue 15, August 2022.
- Muhammad Sajid Iqbal and Arslan Ahmed Amin, “Genetic algorithm based active fault-tolerant control system for air fuel ratio control of internal combustion engines”, Measurement and Control, SAGE publications, August 2022.
- Sharif I. M. Sheikh, Essam E. M. Hassan, Sajid Iqbal, “Capacitance Based Monitoring of a Three-phase Crude-Oil Flow”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 69, issue 4, April 2020.
- Hussein Attia, Abubakar Hamza, Essam Hassan, Muhammad Sajid Iqbal, “Optimization and Simulation-Time Reduction of Elements Excitation in an Adaptive Antenna Array Employing Schelkunoff Nulling Theory”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, issue 4, April 2020.
- Sharif I. M. Sheikh, Essam E. M. Hassan, Sajid Iqbal, Hussein Attia, “Novel Solution for Multi-Phase Semi-Cylindrical Capacitive Sensors”, IEEE Access, Vol. 7, August 2019.
- Ahsan Elahi, Arslan Amin, Tabraiz Shami, M. Tayyab Usman, Muhammad Sajid Iqbal, “Efficient Wireless Charging System for Supercapacitor Based Electric Vehicle Using Inductive Coupling Power Transfer Technique”, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, SAGE publications, Nov. 2019.
- Abubakar Hamza, Hussein Attia, Muhammad Sajid Iqbal, Essam Hassan, “Optimization of an Adaptive Antenna Array Excitations Employing Genetic Algorithm”, 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting – AP-S/URSI 2019. Atlanta, Georgia, USA – 7-12 July 2019.
- Essam E. M. Hassan, Sajid Iqbal, Sharif Iqbal Mitu Sheikh, “Novel Metering System of a Three-phase Oil Flow in Horizontal Pipeline”, 2018 IEEE Texas Symposium on Wireless and Microwave Circuits and Systems (WMCS), 5 – 6 April 2018.
- Muhammad Sajid Iqbal and Syed Awais Wahab Shah “Design of a Compact UWB Patch Antenna having Rectangular Parasitic Elements for UWB and Bluetooth Applications”, 2017 First International Conference on Latest trends in Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (INTELLECT), 15-16 November 2017, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Samran Naveed and Muhammad Sajid Iqbal, “Genetic Approach to Solve Tower of Hanoi Problem”, International Conference on Computing & Information Sciences, 5-6 December 2016, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Muhammad Sajid Iqbal and Muhammad Ahsan Khan, “Design and Optimization of Circular Satellite Orbits for Full Earth Coverage”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Sciences and Technology (ICEEST-2016), Karachi, Pakistan.
- Muhammad Sajid Iqbal, Abdur Rehman bin Saud, Umaima Rehman, “A Cost-Effective Audio Guidance System for Visually Impaired Persons”, 2018 4th International Conference on Engineering & Emerging Technologies (ICEET-2018), 22-23 February 2018 (Poster presentation).”