- • Computational Optimization • Evolutionary Algorithms • Requirement Prioritization • Requirement Engineering
Umer Iqbal joined the School of computing, CFD campus as a Lecturer. His research interests include Evolutionary Algorithms, Requirement Engineering, Software Engineering, Requirement Prioritization, and Software Optimization. He received his Master’s degree with distinction from FAST, CFD campus. In past, he served both in academia and industry.
MS(CS) (Bronze Medal), FAST-NUCES, CFD Campus
BS(CS), FAST-NUCES, Lahore Campus
Collaborations at National and International Level
- Iqbal, Umer, and Khubaib Amjad Alam. “Next Release Problem: A Systematic Literature Review.” KIET Journal of Computing and Information Sciences 3.1 (2020): 16-16. (Y-Category HEC Journal)
- Ajmal, Sahar, et al. “Survey on cache schemes in heterogeneous networks using 5g internet of things.” Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Future Networks and Distributed Systems. 2019.
- Abbas, Syed Manzar, et al. “Quality factors enhancement of requirement engineering: A systematic literature review.” 2019 International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT). IEEE, 2019.
- Rafique, Muhammad Zaid, Khubaib Amjab Alam, and Umer Iqbal. “Multi-Objective Optimization Techniques for Software Refactoring: A Systematic Literature Review.” 2019 13th International Conference on Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science and Statistics (MACS). IEEE, 2019.
Muzammil, Muteeb Bin, et al. “M-RS: A Systematic Literature Review on Multi-Objective Optimization along with Recommendation System.” 2021 International Conference on