BENEFITS TO PAKISTAN
The requirement to evolve the current infrastructure of Pakistan in terms of technology has gained much attention due to China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). CPEC is a framework of regional connectivity. CPEC will not only benefit China and Pakistan but will have positive impact on Iran, Afghanistan, India, Central Asian Republic, and the region. Therefore, it is necessary for researchers to discuss the eminent areas of modern research to fulfill the needs, in terms of technology. Research feat and esteem are key drivers of character and eminence amongst leading universities at the highest international level. Convening an international Conference on various emerging technologies would initiate a dialogue among the stakeholders in an area of immense importance. The dialogue is likely to result in concrete efforts in crafting suitable policies in this important sphere, which has a bearing on the national socio-economic development in the country, thus resulting in significant multiplier effects. The conference will also play role in strengthening the repute of Pakistan amongst international research and academic community.
Some of the prime benefit areas for Pakistan are as follows.
- Understand and recommend the technologies that will help Pakistan to manage the changes due to CPEC.
- University Industry Linkage
- Enhancement of Professional and technical skills of local manpower.
- Providing a platform for the development of interaction between local and foreign experts.
- Providing a brainstorming exposure to the local students.
- Strengthening the communication and discussion linkage among the researchers of Pakistan and abroad.
- Strengthening of repute of Pakistan and area comes under IEEE Lahore section, in general, in field of research and technology at international level.
- The PhD symposium collocated with the main conference. The goal of the symposium is to provide a unique opportunity for PhD students to present their work in front of other academics than their supervisors. They will be able to present their work and get feedback on their topic and approach from leading scientists in their respective field and from fellow students. Additionally, the forum will provide an opportunity to meet other students, to learn about their work and last, but not least, to discuss PhD related issues.
- Tutorials cover the topic in depth. All aspects related to any topic can be found at one place. The conference can also conduct a tutorial session where invited participants will be presenting their tutorials. Issues will be highlighted, and concepts elaborated and discussed in detail. The students and the researchers will be able to utilize the opportunity and aspects of further research will be tinted.
- Panel discussions on various topics during the conference provides the best opening to discuss ongoing research in the field and various research issues for further work be identified. Students and researcher get benefit of ideas from the experts in the panel discussion and get an insight into future direction of technology and research. Various problems and issues are discussed and opportunities to form working relations are explored.