Design of Advanced Fault-Tolerant Control Systems for Autonomous Vehicles and Drones
1. MS Electrical Engineering with specialization in Control Systems.
2. At least one publication in an internationally recognized Impact Factor (IF) journal i.e. Elsevier, Springer, IEEE, as the first author.
1. Strong Background/Hands-on Skills in MATLAB/Simulink
2. Well-versed with advanced control systems e.g., sliding mode control, fault-tolerant control, intelligent control, fuzzy logic control, artificial neural networks etc.
3. Should be able to do Hardware-in-the-loop on STM 32 controller (or other) with Simulink
4. Strong Mathematical Modelling Skills
5. Knowledge of Machine Learning Techniques
6. Strong research paper writing skills
1. Monthly stipend of PKR 50,000/- for a period of two years
2. Funding for research paper publication
3. Award of PhD Fellowship after successful completion of the project
Interested candidates may send their CVs to Dr. Arslan Ahmed Amin at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 25 July
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.